Record Rack Fawn Milk Replacer
Designed to be fed through weaning as the first dry-feed for pre-ruminating fawns.
- High level of protein from an all milk source
- High fat level to support increased energy needed for healthy growth and development
- All the vitamins and minerals necessary to help support a healthy bodyweight
- Contains pre and probiotics to help maintain a healthy digestive tract, appetite and digestion
- Contains ingredients that help contribute to healthy immune system development
- Contains ingredients that have been shown to improve natural immunity
- Our exclusive wild berry recipe to attract them in and help ensure consumption
Pour Record Rack® Fawn Starter into a gravity feeder or covered trough where the feed will not be directly exposed to rain and moisture. Begin feeding Record Rack® Fawn Starter at one week of age. Start feeding at 1 ounce per day and gradually increase for the next 10 weeks. Fawns should eat at least 1 to 2% of their bodyweight by the 10th week of age. Between weeks 10 and 12, or weaning, gradually increase the feeding rate from 2% to 4% of bodyweight. At weaning, transition fawns over a 10 day period to a 50:50 blend of Record Rack® Fawn Starter and Record Rack® Breeder formula with 16% protein. Continue with this blend until at least 6 months of age, then completely transition to Record Rack® Breeder formula. Offer alfalfa hay free-choice beginning at 2 to 3 weeks of age. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
Have general questions about feeding wildlife? Make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Vitamin A||10,000 IU/lb||-|
|Vitamin E||120 IU/lb||-|
*Please check with your local retailer on availability of this product in your area.