Record Rack Deer Mineral
A complete vitamin and mineral supplement specially designed to support body growth, antler development and breeding health in deer.
- Complete vitamin and mineral supplement support optimum body growth, antler development and breeding health.
- Course granular form offers greater weather resistance and helps prevent dust or set-up.
- Adequate salt content stimulates consumption and eliminates the need for other sources of salt.
- Calcium-phosphorus ratio of 1.5 to1 helps balance mineral deficiencies in the natural diet.
- Highly palatable formula helps ensure adequate consumption.
- Added yeast culture supports digestion and aids palatability.
- Economical choice for required nutrients when range conditions don’t warrant additional protein.
- Poly-weave bag delivers true water-resistance with rip-stopping strength to prevent tearing and wasteful spills.
Feed on the ground or in mineral feeders, placing Record Rack® Super Premium Mineral near deer trails, rubs, or watering spots. When feeding on the ground, dig a hole or trench and cover mineral with 4 to 6 inches of soil, or simply pour mineral on a rock or log close to trails and feeding areas.
Have general questions about feeding wildlife? Make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Vitamin A||120,000 IU/lb||-|
|Vitamin E||85 IU/lb||-|