The Cargill Animal Nutrition Innovation Campus was established in 1958 and now encompasses nearly 1000 acres. Our global animal nutrition research team is comprised of 94 PhD’s, all dedicated to defining and understanding animal health and metabolism.
Our efforts in animal nutrition extend far beyond the Innovation Campus, yet the Innovation Campus remains the cornerstone of our innovation, research, and application efforts. The research and technology capabilities of Cargill Animal Nutrition are continuously enhanced with integration of acquisitions, as well as internal refinements. The best of these research systems are integrated into a single animal nutrition research system that has expertise and resources unmatched in the industry.
We conduct laboratory research for Sportsman’s Choice® at the Innovation Campus to better understand the nutrient value of ingredients. We work to know both the chemical composition and the digestibility of the nutrients because those details make the difference in feed performance. Technologies like digestible fiber, digestible amino acids, and rumen health index were developed here. These allow us to calculate and deliver the nutrients needed to promote maximum growth through a well-balanced feeding program. Ultimately, these tools set the bar for our standard of excellence and translate into your success.
With Record Rack® Premium Game Feeds you’re not just feeding deer and elk. You’re feeding them better. And at the end of the day, it all adds up to superior nutrition—and superior results. Here’s how:
- Enhanced Nutrient Utilization: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ increase digestibility of browse and forbs for higher yields and superior condition for animals and their habitat.
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record Rack’s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace minerals—and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
- Water Guard Pellets: State-of-the-art pellet design and proprietary nutrient formulation deliver built-in weather resistance to keep water out and valuable nutrients in. That means easier feeding, less waste and more bio-available nutrients for optimum performance.
- Water-Resistant Poly-Weave Bag: No more torn or soggy bags. New poly-weave technology gives you a truly water-resistant bag with rip-stopping strength to prevent tearing and wasteful spills.
Optimum Performance Technology™
Our exclusive Optimum Performance Technology™ ensures superior palatability, superior water resistance and superior performance. Each proprietary formula is carefully designed to help professional game managers achieve their herd management goals—and that includes superior antler development, body condition and reproduction.